It was continually my dream to travel and explore most of the places and collect the best memories out of them. Now since I have started to make my dream come true I have a list of places which I already travelled till date. And the best travels moments of 2019 of mine are...
1. Traveling solo is a task sometimes. Yes I traveled solo to South Korea. And it was very lovely to wander the streets of Seoul. And the best of all the places I went to was my stay at Gyeongju-si. This stay was all surrounded by breathtaking views of nature. And I am sure if you anytime would go to that place you will definitely like it.
2. The next destination I head towards was on everyone's hit list... Yeah it was Bali... Even Bali trip was a solo trip of mine. Bali is considered as the Island of Gods and personally exploring Bali was the best decision I took. From the gorgeous Temples individually showing the history of them to the stunning Beaches, from the waterfalls to its peaceful yoga spot, along with its finger licking food were all the best travel moments of mine.
3. Another one was Bangkok-Capital of Thailand, 24 hours running city prominent for its vibrant street life has the best places for you to visit. From Sealife to museum, from street food to weekend markets, from Chao Phraya River to Jim Thompson's House and peaceful Temples.
4. Similan Islands were the best of my travel moments. Similan Islands is inclusive of nine islands. Teemed with tropical fish, colourful coral, and offering exceptional underwater visibility here comes the Similan Islands with best of its views.
5. Phi Phi Islands located in Krabi Province are some of the loveliest of Southeast Asia. It is the picture-postcard island offering the ultimate tropical getaway. Vivid turquoise waters with colorful marine life, stunning rock formations and classic beaches are a perfect paradise.
6. Goa is my all time favourite place. There are numerous places in Goa where you can chill around and no one bothers you. You can be you here... I myself have noticed it. The best places of Goa according to me are Churches in Old Goa and Vasco, Vasco is a bit far away. Heading to Baga it has best of beaches. For nightlife you can always head for clubs, pubs boat party in Panji. Shop on the streets of Baga at night. Go hike DudhSagar which is a nearby place after Goa and is a tourist destinations list.
7. Kullu Manali offers the best of heaven view. I was totally mesmerized by the places I traveled in Manali. I felt like to never ever leave the place. The River, The Dalai Lama Temples, wandering on the evening streets of Manali, wooden houses(this was my favourite stay). I am kind of in love with the wooden houses. Even in South Korea I organized stay for myself in a wooden house. It is strongly recommended to visit Manali once in your lifetime. I had a very bad experience for food here. Vegetarian people will face this issue in Manali often until and unless they are ready to pay high for best food.
8. Leh Ladak, is another stunning place very much famous and loved by the people for drives through the roads of Leh. TheMagnetic Hill. Pangong Lake. The Monasteries. Positivity in the air. Trip to Leh was totally refreshing. I went in a group of strangers but was back with loads of friends along with the beautiful memories.
9. Gujarat is a reflection of beautiful cultures and traditions, showing us the kind heart heart of the people staying there. With pure food to natural beauties, from peaceful Temples to roaring Beaches; Gujarat has numerous festivals which goes on all year round - some or the other festivals. Even though it has a mixture of deserted areas and green dense forests you will get to see all the ancient things here from huge palaces to remains of past places. Best time to visit Gujarat is in winters.
10. With the breathtaking mountain views Nepal is here to showcase the best of its views. Indians are allowed to travel to Nepal without visas. With the picturesque natural beauty Nepal has majestic things for you. One of the four Shiva's place called Pashupati Temple is situated here. Most of the people do tend to visit this holy place. You can have the best of panoramic view from the flight when heading towards Nepal. Explore Pokhara while paragliding. Mountain biking in Kathmandu. Mt Everest helicopter Tour. Kayak down the Seti River.